A YEAR IN FLOWERS
Learn how to buy, style, and present seasonal flower arrangements for every occasion.
With sections on tools, flower care, and design techniques, Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers presents all the secrets to arranging garden-fresh bouquets.
Featuring expert advice from Erin Benzakein, world-renowned flower farmer, floral designer, and bestselling author of Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden , this book is a gorgeous and comprehensive guide to everything you need to make your own incredible arrangements all year long, whether harvesting flowers from the backyard or shopping for blooms at the market.
• Includes an A–Z flower guide with photos and care tips for more than 200 varieties
• Simple-to-follow advice on flower care, material selection, and essential design techniques
• More than 25 how-to projects, including magnificent centerpieces, infinitely giftable posies, festive wreaths, and breathtaking bridal bouquets
Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers offers advice on every phase of working with cut flowers—including gardening, buying, caring for, and arranging fresh flowers.
Brimming with indispensable tips and hundreds of vibrant photographs, this book is an invitation to live a flower-filled life and the perfect gift for anyone who loves flowers and home décor books.
• The definitive guide to flower arranging from the biggest star in the farm-to-centerpiece movement
• Perfect to gift for flower lovers, avid and novice gardeners, floral designers, wedding planners, florists, small farmers, stylists, designers, crafters, home decor aficionados, and those passionate about the local floral movement
• For those who loved Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden by Erin Benzakein, The Flower Recipe Book by Alethea Harampol, Seasonal Flower Arranging by Ariella Chezar, and The Flower Chef by Carly Cylinder.
All in stock items will ship within 1-5 business days. We do not offer expedited shipping at this time. Items are shipped via USPS or UPS. Please provide an accurate address for delivery.
PICK UP IN STORE: You will get an email when your order is ready for pick up. Please only choose this option if you are visiting one of our stores.
FURNITURE SHIPPING:Shipping is not included in price, an additional charge will be added. For more information on charge, contact us at laurelgroveshop.com. If you are local, in store pick up is available at check out.
Laurel Grove furniture orders ship in 2-12 weeks from your order time. Arrangements will be made prior to delivery.
For any additional questions on shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or head to our about us page where you can find our contact information. Please also see our return policy page for more information on our return policy and other important information.